Your role includes
- talking, and lots of it. You’re the voice of our company, the person our Vikings reach out to when their world comes falling apart because their mobile data no longer works. Yes, people still use their phone for calling!
- being versatile. One minute, you’re helping someone in Dutch for an issue you’ve dealt with a thousand times, the next you’re figuring out an obscure problem with an even more obscure device in French or helping out your colleagues handle the social media feed. Anyone who thinks racing and sports are adrenaline-fueled has never worked in Customer Care.
- being a teamplayer. Being a Customer Care Agent at Mobile Vikings means being part of a team of the Nicest People in the World. They might also be slightly crazy. And mostly communicate in memes and GIFs. It’s all good.
Your main responsibilities are
- to help our Vikings with any issues or questions they might face.
- to get our ever overflowing mailbox to a nice, round zero. Otherwise, no treats!
- to write clear and concise 280 character tweets that answer our Vikings’ questions ànd make them laugh. Ideally with memes. Or as people usually call it, social media support.
- to keep your eyes peeled and to notice what could make life for our Vikings easier or better. Take the steps necessary to make it happen.
- to be the voice of the company to our Vikings, and the voice of the Vikings to the company. We have a flat organisational structure, so everyone’s thoughts and ideas count. We’re curious to see if yours have merit, too!
Because you're the one
- who switches languages without blinking parce que c’est si gemakkelijk voor jou. So English, French and Dutch. 🙂
- who knows procedures and rules aren’t stifling, scary things, but help you make sure you’re doing a top notch job!
- who preferably has a professional bachelor, but we won’t begrudge you a Master if you have one. Or if you didn’t study, but are awesome as is.
- who looks forward to learning the ropes on the job – because you really like helping people.
- who’s looking for a part-time or full-time job (32-40 hours)
- From Monday to Friday
- who, after reading all this, says “This is it!”
In return you get
- a diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
- a permanent contract in a fast-growing company after a temporary employment period via an agency.
- the right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- Group & hospitalization insurance
- An Unlimited subscription for your smartphone
- Meal vouchers:€8 per working day.
- 20 + 12 days off a year
- workspace flexibility: spend at least two days per week at the office, and choose where you work the other days.
- a congenial atmosphere at work in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide:
- A letter of motivation.
- Your CV.
- Let’s do this!