“What the heck am I supposed to do next??” “Ok, I’ve clicked it, but nothing’s happening??”
This, my dear, is your stuff of nightmares. If you want to avoid our Vikings spending sleepless nights, if you want to live up to the high and demanding expectations of our Vikings, you’re the one we need.
User experience for Mobile Vikings is everything: it encompasses all aspects of the Viking’s interaction with the company itself, its products and services. Key role then, if you keep in mind that our philosophy is to do every single thing with our Vikings in mind.
You’ll be part of the Mobile Vikings design team to make a Viking’s journey unforgettable and you’ll increase our digital accessibility.
So, are you looking for an interesting challenge and many opportunities to learn?
Your main responsibilities are
- Conversion of designs to HTML/Vue/React building blocks, for both web and app
- Build a re-usable design system for our app, based on Atomic Design principles
- Improve the accessibility of our website and app
Because you are the one
- Who knows HTML & CSS
- Who ideally also knows about Vue, React Native
- Who’s always up for a decent design/UX/UI debate
- Who, after reading all this, says “This is it!”
In return you get
- A diversified design responsibility
- A congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
- The full Mobile Vikings experience
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply. Send us an email at email@example.com and provide:
- A letter of motivation.
- Your CV
- Let’s do this!