As the Transformation Lead for Customer Care, you will take the lead in reshaping our customer service approach and model. Your primary responsibility will be to analyze the current state, envision an ideal future state, and construct a strategic roadmap to bridge the gap between the two.
You’ll be responsible for using innovation and automation to make our care model, processes and journeys smarter, all while maintaining the perfect balance between scalability, efficiency, and the unique viking DNA that sets us apart.
This won’t be a solo effort – you’ll have a team of a minimum of three experts working with you. Together, you will drive the implementation of impactful changes in both the short and long term, enhancing the overall customer care experience for both our Vikings and care agents, you will take the lead in reshaping our customer service approach and model.
Your main responsibilities are
- Strategic Vision and Roadmap: You’ll dissect our existing customer care model, crafting a cohesive vision of a synchronized customer experience, and crafting a crystal-clear roadmap to facilitate the transition.
- Transformation Implementation: Guiding collaborative initiatives, you’ll rev up our customer care’s efficiency, effectiveness, and personalized touch. You’ll deftly track progress and pivot as necessary, grounded in data insights.
- Balancing Scalability and DNA: You’ll strike a harmonious balance between scalability and our unmistakable Viking DNA in customer interactions, optimizing efficiency while retaining that personal charm.
You are the one
- Who has a bachelor or master degree or equivalent work experience for at least a few years.
- Who has a hands-on and pragmatic way of working
- Who shows strong interpersonal skills, is a strong team player and is capable of convincing others.
- Who isn’t afraid of taking decisions and chasing others.
- Who stands for efficiency, flexibility and autonomy.
- Who isn’t afraid of taking initiatives and thinking outside one’s role.
- Who, after reading all this, says “This is it!
In return, you get...
- The possibility to make a difference all while rocking an empowering role! At Mobile Vikings, we work hard, but the right to disconnect is equally important!
- The chance to work in a cool office at least 2 days a week. Just imagine walking into a space that is thoughtfully designed with modern aesthetics and vibrant colors. Our offices are not only functional, they are an extension of our company culture.
- The best colleagues from around the world and with the most diverse interests and passions. Although we have a very divers group, our company language is English, but we also speak in puns and memes 😉.
- Let’s not forget the delicious coffee accompanied with the (more than) occasional snacks.
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply.
Send us an email at email@example.com and provide:
- a letter of motivation.
- your CV.
- Let’s do this!