Have you always loved the products of Mobile Vikings? Creating great customer journeys and customer experiences of which our Vikings can benefit? Are you ready to lift our Mobile Vikings products to the next level?
If you feel your product marketing blood flowing through your veins now, you might cater for the job!
You’ll actively manage the roadmap of the Mobile Vikings products, features, and customer-oriented processes. You’ll formulate new product propositions and look for optimizations of existing products and customer experiences based on data-driven analysis, whilst safeguarding the P&L health of the mobile product portfolio.
You’ll need to think, act… well, basically be a smart challenger: constantly monitor our sales KPIs and grasp opportunities. We’re lean and mean, so there is room for testing/experiments. And if it works, we can make it big by standing on the shoulders of Proximus.
Your main responsibilities are
- being the ‘product owner’ of our successful mobile and internet products.
- taking the lead in developing new product propositions.
- looking actively for new business opportunities
- Building financial business cases for your ideas and projects.
- working together with the marketing & communications team to build a solid go-2-market plan for your projects.
- making customers proud Vikings!
- taking up a central role as a project lead (project manager) by coordinating your different projects from A to Z in close collaboration with our other teams (IT, Viking Care, …) and following our project governance.
- reporting on a monthly basis of your KPIs, project milestones and other realisations for your projects.
Because you're the one
- who can act, think and work on a tactic and conceptual level.
- who has good business acumen.
- who has a feel for the technology/telco business and a passion for building the best products.
- who knows how to organise and deliver a project.
- who has previous 3-6 years experience in product management or product marketing.
- who’s an ambitious & hands-on marketeer.
- who has expertise in both the digital and the traditional media landscape.
- who makes decisions based on knowledge and insights.
- who’ll provide us with creative ideas and ways to move forward.
- who’s eager to keep track of results/KPIs.
- who’s eager to work in teams.
- who’s looking to gain more experience in a very dynamic company culture.
In return you get
- a diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
- a permanent contract in a growing company.
- the right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- a congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
- the benefits and opportunities of being part of the biggest and most exciting telco group in Belgium (Proximus).
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply. Send us an email at email@example.com and provide:
- A letter of motivation.
- Your CV.
- Let’s do this!