Your role includes
- leading a team of product marketeers/project managers & UX specialists.
- actively managing the roadmap of the Mobile Vikings & Viking Deals products & tariff plans, and customer-facing touchpoints & processes.
- formulating new product propositions and looking for optimizations of existing products and customer experiences based on data-driven analysis.
- leveraging your telco experience and innovation mindset to come up with new ways to disrupt the market and drive customer experience.
Your main responsibilities are
- having a thorough understanding of the P&L of your products and assuring their financial health by managing both the commercial revenue drivers and the cost drivers.
- identifying and implementing relevant product innovations and improvements based on market insights and analysis of the competitive telco landscape.
- governing projects within the IT roadmap on a steerco-level.
- guaranteeing the best product & customer experience to drive customer retention.
- acting as a linking pin between different departments and aligning everyone to the same mission & values.
- interacting with key external partners that are critical to support the products you’re managing.
You are the one
- who has good business acumen combined with sound financial skills.
- who is analytical and can help bring structure & prioritisation.
- who has a feel for the technology/telco business and a passion for building the best products.
- who would like to work in a highly dynamic, young and fun scale-up culture.
- who loves to work in teams, has great communication skills but can work autonomously as well.
- who is a hands-on, entrepreneurial product marketeer with a strong work ethic.
- who’s fully proficient in Dutch and English.
- who holds a Master’s degree (preferably with an economics background) and 8 years of relevant work experience.
- who, after reading all this, says “This is it!”