Have you always loved the concept of our Viking Deals? Creating great partnerships of which our Vikings can benefit?
Are you ready to lift our Viking Deals concept to the next level?
If you feel your product marketing blood flowing through your veins now, you might cater for
- You will drive the Viking Deals platform for Mobile Vikings. You will be responsible for
extending our Viking Deals partner network.
- As a keeper of the true Viking spirit, you will
initiate innovative projects that will make the life of our Vikings even more exciting! You will need a thorough understanding of our customer, the market, our competitors, and a vision on the future of mobile services.
- You’ll need to think, act… well, basically be a smart challenger: constantly monitor our sales KPIs and grasp opportunities. We’re lean and mean, so there is room for testing/experiments.
- And if it works, we can make it big by standing on the shoulders of DPG Media.
Your main responsibilities are
- being the ‘product owner’ of our super successful Viking Deals
- taking the lead in our commercial contacts with our Viking Deals partners.
- looking actively for new partners and new ideas for Viking Deal.
- building financial business cases for your ideas and projects.
- working together with the marketing & communications team to build a solidgo-2-market plan for your projects.
- making customers proud Vikings!
- taking up a central role as a project lead (project manager) by coordinating your different projects from A to Z in close collaboration with our other teams (IT, Viking Care, …) and following our project governance.
- reporting on a monthly basis of your KPIs, project milestones and other realisations for Vikings Deals and your other projects.
You are the one
- who can act, think and work on a tactic and conceptual level.
- who’s proficient in Dutch/French/English.
- who has previous 3-6 years experience in product management or product marketing.
- who’s an ambitious & hands-on marketeer.
- who has expertise in both the digital and the traditional media landscape.
- who makes decisions based on knowledge and insights.
- who’ll provide us with creative ideas and ways to move forward.
- who’s eager to keep track of results/KPIs.
- who’s eager to work in teams.
- who’s looking to gain more experience in a very dynamic company culture.
In return, you get...
- a permanent contract in a growing company.
- the right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- a congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
- the benefits and opportunities of being part of the biggest and most exciting media group in Belgium (DPG Media).
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply. Send us an email at email@example.com and provide:
- A letter of motivation.
- Your CV.
- Let’s do this!