- well, basically, you break our stuff. Because you’re fully aware that our Vikings don’t mess around. Any bug, weird interface or illogical flow is called out immediately. That’s where you come in: the sign above your desk reads “better, faster, stronger” and top quality is what you live and breathe.
- you are experienced in automated testing or eager to learn about it.
- you have a keen eye for detail, like to get to the bottom of things, but don’t lose sight of the overall customer experience
- having a Viking-centric mindset as you go through our systems and processes hunting for bugs.
- you always stay optimistic, even in stressful times when deadlines are hanging over your head.
Sounds like a blast? Great. So, your main responsibilities would be...
- to test new features (web, app, backend) and processes as thoroughly and swiftly as possible.
- to automate your test cases, so that regression testing can happen automatically.
- to guarantee that no regression occurs on existing functionality
- to test if it integrates well (technology) and that it matches our (business) requirements.
- to be involved in the analysis phase and define + safeguard acceptance criteria.
- align and liaise with the rest of the IT QA team and the Telco QA team and ensure the E2E quality.
- to collaborate with external partners and keep them hooked up and aligned to ensure the best possible software-experience for our Vikings.
- to control the quality delivered by our partners.
Because you’re the one...
- who lives and breathes top-notch quality and carries out this message to others as well.
- who speaks both the technical as well as the business process language.
- who’s an expert in communicating clearly.
- who has a background in one programming language. Knowledge of Python, or eagerness to learn it, is a plus.
- who has affinity with test automation or, even better, prior experience.
- who is open and looking for ways to improve our own processes.
- who knows how to handle those tricky APIs.
- who’s familiar with a version control system (Git, SVN,…).
- who’s fluent in English.
- who has a big plus if you have the ISTQB Foundation or similar certification in your pocket.
- who, after reading all this, says “Well yes, this is exactly me!”
In return you get...
- a diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
- a fixed contract in a fast-growing company.
- the right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- 2 days a week of vibrant office life, full of pie, croissants, nice coffees, … mixed with homeoffice on the other days.
- a congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply now. Send us:
- A letter of motivation.
- Your CV
- Your portfolio
- Let’s do this!