- Well, basically, you break our stuff. Because you’re fully aware that our Vikings don’t mess around. Any bug, weird interface or illogical flow is called out immediately. That’s where you come in: the sign above your desk reads “better, faster, stronger” and top quality is what you live and breathe.
- You don’t just know how to automate, but you are also the one helping us lift test automation to new heights.
- You have a keen eye for detail, like to get to the bottom of things, but don’t lose sight of the overall customer experience.
- You always stay optimistic, even in stressful times when deadlines are hanging over your head.
Sounds like a blast? Great. So, your main responsibilities would be...
- To test new features (web, app, backend) and processes as thoroughly and swiftly as possible
- To automate your test cases, so that regression testing can happen automatically
- To guarantee that no regression occurs on existing functionality
- To test if it integrates well (technology) and that it matches our (business) requirements
- To be involved in the analysis phase and define + safeguard acceptance criteria
- Align and liaise with the rest of the IT QA team and the Telco QA team and ensure the E2E quality
- To collaborate with external partners and keep them hooked up and aligned to ensure the best possible software-experience for our Vikings
- To control the quality delivered by our partners
Because you’re the one...
- Who lives and breathes top-notch quality and carries out this message to others as well
- Who’s an expert in communicating clearly
- Who has a background in one programming language. Knowledge of Python, or eagerness to learn it, is a plus
- Who has affinity with test automation or, even better, prior experience
- Who’s no stranger to a bash (-like) command line interface
- Who knows how to handle those tricky APIs
- Who’s familiar with a version control system (Git, SVN,…)
- Who’s fluent in English
- Who has a big plus if you have the ISTQB Foundation or similar certification in your pocket
- Who, after reading all this, says “Well yes, this is exactly me!”
In return you get...
- A diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
- A fixed contract in a fast-growing company.
- The right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- A congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply now. Send us:
- A letter of motivation.
- Your CV
- Your portfolio
- Let’s do this!