Eager to join our Technology team?
Being a Functional analyst/TPO at Mobile Vikings includes:
- making functional analysis of projects and change requests and determining the scope of complex development projects.
- being the interface between key users and different stakeholders in the project teams, through providing requirement assessments.
- working out process analyses and business processes, together with your business counterparts, in detail and modeling in functionalities.
- being responsible for the follow up and functional support of development projects and taking ownership of the technical components assigned to you, in this role specifically for our finance tooling (MS Dynamics).
- following up the implementation and delivery of the different projects and assisting in the making of documentation and manuals.
Your main responsibilities are
- to deliver functional analysis of projects and change requests.
- to perform business analyses and process analyses with the necessary thoroughness.
- to be the project Lead within a certain number of projects and being able to deliver them with the required level of quality and following our project management governance.
- to take up hands-on and pragmatic ownership for the technical components that are assigned to you.
- follow up and support on the projects and change requests within your technical product owner responsibility.
Because you're the one
- who has a bachelor or master degree or equivalent work experience for at least a few years.
- who has a hands-on and pragmatic way of working.
- who brings a certain level of technical knowledge and finance knowledge.
- who has strong analytical skills and a good knowledge of project governance.
- who shows strong interpersonal skills, is a strong teamplayer (“bruggenbouwer’) and is capable of convincing others.
- who stands for efficiency, flexibility and autonomy.
- who isn’t afraid of taking initiatives and thinking outside one’s role.
- who has a strong sense of analysis and synthesis and takes up his responsibility.
- who continuously balances quality and respecting project planning.
- who, after reading all this, says “This is it!”
In return you get
- a diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
- a fixed contract in a fast-growing company.
- the right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- minimal 2 days a week of vibrant office life, full of pie, croissants, nice coffees, … mixed with free choice of working place on the other days.
- a congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide:
- A letter of motivation.
- Your CV
- Let’s do this!