- You will give life to the component created by our UX team and don’t make compromises on quality. Writing (unit) tests are part of your daily routine.
- You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty on Mobile development using React Native.
Your main responsibilities are
- Maintaining, expanding, and improving the front-end of our applications and their test suites.
- Working together in a small, tight-knit team of professionals who share your motivation and knowledge/expertise.
- Thinking with a critical mind, taking responsibility, and improving yourself and your team (and why not even the whole company?).
- To work in an agile, autonomous environment, and be willing to go beyond “traditional” boundaries.
- Be confident to discuss UX/designs with the design team.
Because you're the one
- Who has at least 3 years of experience writing software.
- Who knows Vue.js, or any other modern MV* framework (React, Angular, Svelte, …).
- Who implements REST APIs with their eyes closed.
- Who has knowledge of PHP and/or Python. Well actually, this would be nice, but not required, being proficient in more than one programming language would be nice too.
- Who takes pride in their work and always puts quality before quantity.
- Who accepts challenges and gets things done, always keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- Who’s fluent in English.
- Who, after reading all this, says “This is it!”.
In return you get
- a diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
- a fixed contract in a fast-growing company.
- the right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- minimal 2 days a week of vibrant office life, full of pie, croissants, nice coffees, … mixed with free choice of working place on the other days.
- a congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide:
- A letter of motivation.
- Your CV
- Let’s do this!