Data is the new gold. At Mobile Vikings we believe that data is key to understand the needs of our Vikings and JIMMers, and to run an efficient business.
We therefore value operational reporting (BI) as much as customer analytics/insights (CI), and believe that a proper environment is needed to support both.
As a Data Analyst, you have a crucial role in making sure we understand the data we have, being there to answer our colleagues’ questions and challenges, and evolving together with the new evolutions in this world.
Sounds like a blast? Great. So, your main responsibilities would be...
- Stakeholder management of all users of the data environments, collect requirements, prioritisation and roadmap development in line with company objectives.
- Manage short-term priorities for our Data products (i.e. sprint/backlog management).
- Guide the internal and external teams involved.
- Ensure the releases are delivered as planned.
- Define, monitor and follow up on operational SLA’s, both internal as external.
- Facilitate and lead Data Council meetings with all stakeholders (Telco, Finance, Consumer, IT, …).
- Manage risks and challenges by discussing them with the teams and provide status reports.
- Take on the project management role for data-related projects.
- Safeguard the governance principles for terminology, report building, ….
Because you’re the one...
- Who analyzes data to draw insights, patterns and conclusions that will enable the business to improve their products, services, processes or to develop new strategies.
- Who is adept at handling large, complex datasets and developing and applying robust analytical processes including data cleaning, data interpretation models, forecasting, pattern identification and trend analysis.
- Who has experience with reporting tools in general. Tableau is the tool used in Mobile Vikings, to experience with it is a plus.
- Who understands the world of Tableau, similar tools.
- Who can manage expectations and properly prioritize requests.
In return you get...
- A diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
- A fixed contract in a fast-growing company.
- The right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- A congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply now. Send us:
- A letter of motivation.
- Your CV
- Let’s do this!