Data is the new gold. At Mobile Vikings we believe that data is key to understanding the needs of our Vikings, and to run an efficient business.
We therefore value operational reporting (BI) as much as customer analytics/insights (CI), and believe that a proper environment is needed to support both.
As a Data Analyst, you have a crucial role in making sure we understand the data we have, being there to answer our colleagues’ questions and challenges, and keeping tabs with the new evolutions in data management.
Sounds like a blast? Great. So, your main responsibilities would be...
- Creating dashboards and analyses based on business requirements.
- Stakeholder management of all users of the data environments, collecting requirements, prioritisation and roadmap development in line with company objectives.
- Defining, monitoring and following up on operational SLA’s, both internal and external.
- Managing risks and challenges by discussing them with the teams and provide status reports.
- Take on the project management role for data-related projects.
- Safeguarding the governance principles for terminology, report building, ….
- Identifying new opportunities to create business value based on our data.
Because you’re the one...
- Who identifies business needs and translates them into dashboards and analyses.
- Who analyzes data to draw insights, patterns and conclusions that will enable the business to improve products, services, processes or to develop new strategies.
- Who is adept at handling large, complex datasets and developing and applying robust analytical processes including data cleaning, data interpretation models, forecasting, pattern identification and trend analysis.
- Who has experience with reporting tools in general. Tableau is the tool used in Mobile Vikings, to experience with it is a plus.
- Who has a basic understanding of sql, or is willing to learn.
- Who can manage expectations and properly prioritize requests.
- Who, after reading all this, says “This is it!”
In return you get...
- A diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
- Minimal 2 days a week of vibrant office life, full of pie, croissants, nice coffees, … mixed with free choice of working place on the other days.
- A fixed contract in a fast-growing company.
- The right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- A congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply now. Send us:
- A letter of motivation.
- Your CV
- Let’s do this!