You’ll be the safeguardian of the Mobile Vikings communication in Dutch, English and French on our social media channels, executing posts and preparing your Customer Care colleagues for Viking feedback. Next to that, you analyse and upgrade the organic communication flow to our Vikings looking for opportunities to take it to the next level. And finally, you get to hand out Viking surprises. 😉
Your main responsibilities are
- To follow up on the conversations with our Vikings on social media.
- To research, edit and proof our social media posts
- To prepare Q&A for our Customer Care Team, so they are well informed.
- To support our Internal Care Communications Agent in keeping our Care content (FAQ) up to date
- To keep a finger on the pulse on what is being written about Mobile Vikings on social media
- To research, upgrade and proof the 1-on-1 communication flow to the Vikings e.g. notifications.
- To work with our Customer Care Team & our Marketing team, safeguarding our Viking identity and DNA in our social media posts and Q&A.
- To always work with 1 common baseline: the Vikings are at the center of our thinking.
- To work independently, spot opportunities and take initiative.
You are the one
- Who understands the specific communication styles that appeal to our Vikings.
- Who has a signature writing style, and always remains the gatekeeper of our tone of voice.
- Who is able to understand different people’s views and to take feedback from different angles into account.
- Who has an eye for detail, without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Who is able to work under pressure and manage workloads efficiently.
- Who masters Dutch, English and French in writing.
In return you get
- A diversified job with responsibility and the possibility to make a difference.
- A fixed contract in a fast-growing company.
- The right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- Minimal 2 days a week of vibrant office life, full of pie, croissants, nice coffees, … mixed with free choice of working place on the other days.
- A congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply.
Send us an email at email@example.com and provide:
- a letter of motivation.
- your CV.
- Let’s do this!