You’ll be the safeguardian of the Mobile Vikings communication in Dutch, English and French on our social media channels, executing posts and preparing your Customer Care colleagues for Viking feedback. Next to that, you analyse and upgrade the organic communication flow to our Vikings 1-1, looking for opportunities to take it to the next level. And finally, you get to hand out Viking surprises. 😉
Your main responsibilities are
- To follow up on conversations with our Vikings on public online domains (social media, review sites, etc.) and/or support Customer Care to do so
- To support our Marketing team in social media content creation (in-house or with an agency), from brainstorming and creation to planning and publishing
- To keep track of Mobile Vikings mentions on social media, and research and find opportunities in social media trends
- To research, upgrade and proof the 1-on-1 communication flow to the Vikings, e.g. notifications
- To prepare Q&A and email templates for our Customer Care Team on a project basis (e.g. product launches)
- To support our Internal Care Communications Agent in keeping our Care content (FAQ/email templates/…) up to date
- To support our Customer Care Team & our Marketing team in safeguarding our Viking tone of voice in our social media posts and Q&A
- To contribute to internal communication within the company (e.g. internal newsletters)
- To always work with 1 common baseline: the Vikings are at the centre of our thinking
- To work independently, spot opportunities and take initiative
You are the one
- Who understands the specific communication styles that appeal to our Vikings.
- Who has a signature writing style, and always remains the gatekeeper of our tone of voice.
- Who is able to understand different people’s views and to take feedback from different angles into account.
- Who has an eye for detail, without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Who is able to work under pressure and manage workloads efficiently.
- Who masters Dutch, English and French in writing.
In return you get
- The possibility to make a difference all while rocking an empowering role! At Mobile Vikings, we work hard, but the right to disconnect is equally important!
- The chance to work in a cool office at least 2 days a week. Just imagine walking into a space that is thoughtfully designed with modern aesthetics and vibrant colours. Our offices are not only functional, they are an extension of our company culture.
- The best colleagues from around the world and with the most diverse interests and passions. Although we have a very diverse group, our company language is English, but we also speak in puns and memes ;).
- Let’s not forget the delicious coffee accompanied with the (more than) occasional snacks.
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply.
Send us an email at email@example.com and provide:
- a letter of motivation.
- your CV.
- Let’s do this!