Your role includes
- being responsible for defining and monitoring the retail billing processes within the company.
- being responsible for defining and monitoring processes for prevention and detection of fraud.
- using your in-depth knowledge of these processes to find ways of improvement/optimization together with the process stakeholders (internal + external).
Your main responsibilities are
- monitoring the controls and checkpoints you defined for the billing process.
- taking the role of fraud process owner, identify and discover new fraud cases and defining actions to reduce fraud risk in collaboration with business stakeholders.
- defining functional requirements for billing and fraud process improvements.
- developing and updating procedures for process execution.
- analysing process-related issues.
You are the one
- who has a passion for business processes and demonstrable experience in designing processes and setting up an internal control system.
- who is accurate, analytical and critical.
- who has experience in Billing and Fraud.
- who loves working in teams, has great communication skills but can work autonomously as well.
- who has a flexible mind that can take up several roles and eager to take new responsibilities.
- who is fully proficient in Dutch and English.
- who, after reading all this, says “This is it!”
In return you get...
- a diversified job with responsibility and the possibility to make a difference.
- a fixed contract in a fast-growing company.
- the right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- acongenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply.
Send us an email at email@example.com and provide:
- a letter of motivation.
- your CV.
- Let’s do this!